BAG IS EMPTY
- How do I browse and search the site?
- How to place an order?
- How to make a custom size dress?
- Checkout and Payment
- How to layby?
- Order status definition
How do I browse and search the site?
At avabridal.com you can shop in multiple ways. The easiest is to browse the site using the navigation menu at the top of the site, where you can get a quick overview and links to New In products and categories.
As you move through the site from there, use the more detailed filters on the left hand side of the page to narrow your search. If you know what you are looking for, use the search box at the top right of the site.
Ava Bridal features six categories -- Wedding dresses, Bridesmaids dresses, Special Occasion Dresses, Accessories. Each category has a directory to help you find exactly what you are looking for.
- Shop by Category: Looking for your dream wedding dress? Bridesmaids dresses that best match the theme of your big day? Shop by category to see items grouped together.
- Shop by Features: Refine your search by features.
- Shop Popular items: See what the most popular items are.
- Shop by Search: Looking for something in particular? Save time by entering exactly what you're looking for (i.e. "princess style").
How to place an order?
When you find an item you wish to purchase, simply select your size, color and the quantity you wish to buy, then click the ADD TO BAG button. You can continue shopping and add more items to your bag, or you can proceed to CHECKOUT to purchase.
How to make a custom size dress?
The following picture shows how to submit your measurements to custom make a dress.
Our checkout process is quick and straightforward. No matter how many items you have in your shopping bag, you only need to checkout once.
Step 1 Log in or register
you have three options on the first step. You can login directly if you already registered account. If you don't have an account yet, please press the "Register" button
Step 2 Address
You need to confirm shipping and billing address on this step. Please make sure shipping address is correct as this will be used to print shipping label.
Step 3 Payment and Shipping
Choose payment and shipping methods on this step. We accept payment via Paypal as well as direct bank deposit. Select payment method you prefer. We ship worldwide via EMS and TNT. Please select shipping method as appropriate for your location
Step 4 Place order
Check your order details on this page. Leave comments if you have any special notes about this order. After press the checkout button, you will be redirected to the payment processor.
Once you have placed your order you will receive an email acknowledging receipt, before we initiate our validation process. Your order will be sent to our production team or shipped directly if no production is required.
How to layby?
For your convenience Ava Bridal offers layby for up to 6 months. We realise that sometimes it makes life a little easier if you are able to pay things off.
Proceed to checkout, then you will need to enter the coupon code "LAYBY" during the checkout to pay 20% deposit on your items, postage will also be charged at this point. This is automatically calculated when the word LAYBY is entered into the coupon code box.
Payment is via Direct Deposit or Paypal. Please select your option at checkout.
You will need to make regular payments by either direct deposit (please use your order number and name for reference) or Paypal. We'll keep you payment record in the system. Please notice we do not start making the dress until full payment is received.
You may cancel your layby at any time and your payment will be refunded.
Tracking your order
- Payment Processed
- We have received your order and payment successfully.
- Awaiting Payment
- Waiting for payment to be processed. This is because you selected an offline payment method, such as direct bank deposit, or selected transfering bank deposit via Paypal during checkout.
- Payment Failed
- The payment has failed for reasons described in the order details. Requires attention and modifications to the order details to process.
- In Production
- Your order, usually custom made dresses, is in production. Production lead time varies depending on the specific items.
- Customer Layby an order to pay it off in six months.
- On Hold
- The order has been put on hold and will not be processed for reasons described in the order details. May require attention and modificatins to the order details to process.
- Your order has been shipped using the delivery method you selected, and is now in transit with the carrier. A tracking number of your order will be updated, which can be used to track shipment via the carrier's website.
- This means your order has been canceled at your request or because of a problem (reasons vary). Canceled orders cannot be reprocessed. If you would like to reorder, please contact customer support team.
- Payment for the order is refunded when customer returns an item for refund.
- Order Complete
- When your package has been delievered to you, the order is then marked as completed.