BAG IS EMPTY
Please follow the instruction below to take your measurements. When you measure, make sure you wear the same or similar underwear and shoes that you are planning to wear on the big day.
You can also download this measurement form (Microsoft Word format) for printing.
- Take the tape around your back and bring it across your bust line (typically the fullest part of the breast).
- This is the smallest part of your waist. Typically it is an inch or so above your belly button, also known as the natural waist line.
- This is the widest part of your hips, across the hip bone.
- Hollow to Hem
- Please wear your wedding shoes when taking this measurements. Stand straight and start the tape at the hollow under your neck, and measure straight down to floor.
- A - Upper Bust
- Measure above your breasts in the same manner as you measured across them.
- B - Lower Bust
- Measure under your breasts in the same manner as you measured across them.
- C - Arm Length
- Measure from shoulder point down straight to the wrist.
- D - Arm Hole
- Measure from the top of the shoulder down the front of the shoulder, under the arm pit and up the back of the shoulder.
- E - Arm Girth
- Relax your arm and measure around the largest part of the upper arm.
- F - Shoulder to shoulder
- Measure from shoulder point to shoulder point.